Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nene wants to play for Brazil

Nene did not play in the Nuggets' last game of the season, the Game 6 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday night, after suffering a left knee injury in Game 5.


But the sprain that kept him out is healing nicely, Nene said as he and his personal manager, Alex Santos, toted belongings from his locker to a car.

Nene said his knee was feeling much better and he's still on target to play for the Brazilian national team at the world championship in Turkey in late August.

"The good news is my knee is getting healthy," Nene said. "I'll be ready to work. Now I'm going to enjoy the summer and think about next season, what I can do better.


"There's a couple days of treatment. I'll be here in Denver, and then I'll prepare myself for the national team. Going to work out here and enjoy the summer, but work and play for the national team."


source : denverpost.com

Click here to return to the homepage.

1 comments:

Juan y Fer said...

Good news for the World Cup. It is important that good players play there
By the way, There is a good analysis of the Euroleague Final Four, written by the agent of the great Papaloukas. The article is in English.
http://www.factual.es/deportes/2010/05/06/25041